Town of Orient

Contact us at:  207-448-7729

                                                                             Fax:   207-521-5202

Department of Inland Fisheries & Wildlife Registrations

Registration Renewals:

     Renewals require current registration. Boats and Snowmobiles require previous Maine numbers if
     previously registered in Maine.

Expiration Dates:

     ATV's and Snowmobiles expire in June each year.
     Boats expire in December each year.

New Registrations:

     New registrations require a bill of sale if purchased from a private owner. Sales tax will be paid at time
     of registration. If purchased from a dealer, proof sales tax has been paid will have to be presented at time  
     of registration .


     Hunting and Fishing licenses expire in December of that year. New Licenses may be purchased early in
     December for the next year. Licenses make a great gift. If you are purchasing your hunting license for
     the first time, please present your hunter safety card at the time of purchase.


     For questions or more information about registering your recreational vehicle and/or purchasing your
     hunting/fishing license, please contact the town clerk at (207) 448-2279